There are 3 types of cancellation & refund policies for Guests:
- Flexible: If a Guest cancels at least 3 days prior to their arrival, Guests will receive a full refund of the Accommodation Fees. If a Guest cancels anywhere between 3 days before arrival and check in date, 50% of the Accommodation Fees will be refunded. If a Guest needs to cancel at any point during their stay (i.e. the Guest has to leave early), 50% of the Accommodation Fees for the remaining night(s) will be refunded.
- Strict: If a Guest cancels at least 14 days prior to their arrival, Guests will receive a full refund of the Accommodation Fees. If a Guest cancels any time between 14 days before arrival and the check in date, 50% of the Accommodation Fees are refunded. If a Guest needs to cancel at any point during their stay, then only 50% of the remaining night(s) Accommodation Fees are refunded.
- Long Term: These Bookings require a first month down payment. If Guests need to cancel the Booking, Guests must provide at least 30 days notice. If a Guest cancels less than 30 days prior to check in, the down payment made by the Guest for the first month is non-refundable. If a Guest has to cancel during the stay, Guests are required to pay the Accommodation Fees for the 30 day period following the cancellation date or up to the end date of the original Booking, if fewer than 30 days remain.
Additional points to note:
- The Guest Service Fee is non-refundable in the event of a Guest cancellation.
- A Host's cancellation policy can be found in the Listing. Guests must agree to the Host's cancellation policy when they make a Booking Request.
For our complete guest refund policy, please refer to Guest refund policy.